Sunday, May 31, 2015

Sunflowers with Elevation Polish

Nothing to Disclose

Lately, I've been wearing the life out of my Elevations. It sort of makes me feel I could dwindle down much of my stash in favor of Elevations, but we digress. Let's discuss some new Elevations I got and my sunflowers!

Sunflower Nail Art with Elevation Polish



I began with a base of Limestone. This polish probably is good at 2 coats but it's so humid, I needed three coats to level it out. I then randomly dotted Small Batch Prototype Parinacota at the base of my nail. Parinacota isn't currently available as SBPs are a one month deal, but hopefully a similar color will come out in the future!

Then I randomly brushed pedals with the new Icho Namiki from the Japanese collection. This is SO bright and you need to see it on its own, so swatches pending. Lastly, I used Yeti's Healing Vibes to create stems. Yeti's Healing Vibes is a charity polish that helps with the earthquakes in Nepal, so go ahead and grab it!

Sunflower Nail Art with Elevation Polish

Sunflower Nail Art with Elevation Polish

Sunflower Nail Art with Elevation Polish
 
I liked the flakie/microshimmer vibe to this manicure. As I said, Yeti's Healing Vibes is still available at Elevation Polish. It's a great cause and a beautiful polish. I'll post swatches of it alone in a few days!

Ehmkay Nails on Facebook
Ehmkay Nails on Instagram
Ehmkay Nails on Pinterest.
Follow Ehmkay Nails with Bloglovin.


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! But please do not post any links in your comment as it will be automatically deleted. If you would like me to look at your site, please E-MAIL me. Thank you!!