Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Spam!

Nothing to Disclose
 
I told you I was behind on showing you some pretties. Unfortunately two of these gorgeous polishes are no longer available, but my favorite one is, so it's worth showing you! I actually showed your two of these back in February with my heart cut-outs HERE. Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer, or BEGL, has quickly become one of my favorite indies. She makes beautiful shimmers and microglitters along with holos but these are my favorite. So let's see them.

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Spam!

 
Wanna Fall in Love Tonight: 2 coats. This is a bright purple/magenta with a violet shimmer. This polish dries matte so it needs a coat of top coat to bring out the shimmer. So beautiful.

BEGL Wanna Fall in Love Tonight

BEGL Wanna Fall in Love Tonight
BEGL Wanna Fall in Love Tonight
 
Counting Down Until I See You: two coats. I think this is my favorite and it is still available! I love the combination of pink and grey and then the sporadic diamond glitters make it extra special. It's also super opaque as you saw it works for nail art and is wonderful for gradients!

BEGL Counting Down Until I See You

BEGL Counting Down Until I See You

BEGL Counting Down Until I See You


Sirens are Made for Water, Not Snow: 2 coats. This is apart of BEGL's Siren series. Unfortunately it is no longer available as it sold out the day it was released. This is why it's good to stay alert with BEGL's releases. This is a bright blue with pink shimmer that simply wanted to hide. Now that I see my photos, I should have done 3 coats. It also dries matte like Wanna Fall in Love Tonight. I've left my middle nail without top coat to show you.


BEGL Sirens are Made for Water, Not Snow

BEGL Sirens are Made for Water, Not Snow


BEGL Sirens are Made for Water, Not Snow


To check out these polishes and new BEGL's check out the links below:

www.blueeyedgirllacquer.bigcartel.com
www.facebook.com/blueeyedgirllacquer
www.twitter.com/blueeyedlawyer http://www.pinterest.com/wishesofablueey/beglove/ 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ehmkay Nails on Instagram
Ehmkay Nails on Pinterest.
Follow Ehmkay Nails with Bloglovin.

2 comments:

  1. Wanna Fall in Love Tonight has such a lovely depth, it's really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope she re-releases it because it's amazing!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! But please do not post any links in your comment as it will be automatically deleted. If you would like me to look at your site, please E-MAIL me. Thank you!!