Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Elevation Polish Le Crêt de la neige


Nothing to Disclose

Quick NOTD post tonight because Elevation Polish is restocking in an hour and this polish is getting discontinued! So buy it now or be sad!

Elevation Polish Le Crêt de la neige

Elevation Polish Le Crêt de la neige: 2 coats. This polish is so interesting. Frankly, when I first saw swatches when it came out, I immediately shot it down. Then I kept thinking about it. Elevation Polish describes this as a "Dusty Coral orange base with an arrangement of gunmetal and silver glitters." The glitters get muted in the base and together they turn into something unique, weird, but beautiful.

Depending on lighting, this polish pulled more coral or more orange, but all together awesome. 

Elevation Polish Le Crêt de la neige

Elevation Polish Le Crêt de la neige

Elevation Polish Le Crêt de la neige

Elevation Polish Le Crêt de la neige

Elevation Polish Le Crêt de la neige

Elevation Polish Le Crêt de la neige


Seriously, grab this polish before it's gone forever. You can find this polish HERE and shop the Elevation restock at 9pm CST.


Ehmkay Nails on Facebook
Ehmkay Nails on Instagram
Ehmkay Nails on Pinterest.
Follow Ehmkay Nails with Bloglovin.

2 comments:

  1. LOL - I did shop and was even lucky to get my first Yeti.
    I didn't buy this one - but it really is beautiful....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I missed the Yeti and plan to get it the 22nd. I immediately regretted not getting it!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! But please do not post any links in your comment as it will be automatically deleted. If you would like me to look at your site, please E-MAIL me. Thank you!!