Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Happy Earth Day with Lumina Lacquer Extraterrestrial

Happy Earth Day! I had all these complicated manicure ideas and then did something somewhat complicated that ended up getting covered in glitter. Go me.


 Lumina Lacquer Extraterrestrial


I did a Saran Wrap mani with a variety of greens...but you can't even tell. The blingiest bling of Lumina Lacquer Extraterrestrial just overtook my Saran Wrap mani, and that's totally okay! My middle nails were Sation Plenty of Frogs and my outer nails were Pure Ice Free Spirit. Then using Sinful Colors Pistache, Color Club Angel Kiss, and Nubar Reclaim, I did a Saran Wrap mani. Lastly, I added one coat of Extraterrestrial. I bet this would look AWESOME over a blue like Nails Inc. Baker Street.


 Lumina Lacquer Extraterrestrial
 Extraterrestrial is an awesome lime green and silver holographic glitter top coat. It has tons of shapes such as moons, hearts, and stars, all of which ended up on my nails. I also love the spare opaque lime green diamond glitters! Because of my base, you can really see the translucent neon green glitter, but they are a plenty. This is so shiny and WOW. I only have two Luminas but have really enjoyed both. 

 Lumina Lacquer Extraterrestrial

 Lumina Lacquer Extraterrestrial

 Lumina Lacquer Extraterrestrial

 Lumina Lacquer Extraterrestrial


Happy Earth Day!

Facebook.
Instagram.
Pinterest.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Etsy Shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! But please do not post any links in your comment as it will be automatically deleted. If you would like me to look at your site, please E-MAIL me. Thank you!!