Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Enchanted Polish Once Upon a Cloud

Another NOTD on my nubs. This time is Enchanted Once Upon a Cloud, which was a one-time release on New Year's Day, so I snatched one up.




I was slightly underwhelmed when I received it, but loved it much more once I put it on! There is a great pink shimmer in person--if only I had sunlight. Two easy coats. Super pigmented though, so it could be a careful on coater.


Enchanted Polish Once Upon a Cloud, cloudy weather

Enchanted Polish Once Upon a Cloud, outdoor with flash

Enchanted Polish Once Upon a Cloud, indoor with flash

Sometimes, it's okay to wear just ONE polish. It feels weird for me, but I think it is nice to showcase just one polish every now and again.

Facebook.
Instagram.
Etsy Shop.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you posted this because I was thisclose to tossing OUAC in my purge pile. It looks amazing on you and now I am in love with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And my pics seriously blow, no sun. The pink shimmer is way more prominent. I actually really enjoyed it!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! But please do not post any links in your comment as it will be automatically deleted. If you would like me to look at your site, please E-MAIL me. Thank you!!