Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Femme Fatale Keeper of the Grove with Quick Flower Nail Art

I love lime green. The walls of my bedroom are lime green, my bedding was lime green in college--it's just such a vibrant and fun color. When I saw Keeper of the Grove, I HAD to have it. And I did.

I did one coat of Illamasqua Radium which I got at Sephora during their $7 Illamasqua sale (and I hauled quite a bit during that sale) on all my nails except two coats on my accent. I then topped it with Keeper of the Grove which is in a light green jelly base and packed with so much bling and random hearts. I love it. So hard.

On the accents, I topped Radium with one coat of SOPI Hollywood if I could and then painted quick freehand flowers. I used China Glaze Love's a Beach and Wet N Wild Magic Trident for the petals and Sally Hansen Going Green for the leaves.

Not my best flowers, but I wasn't really aiming for that. Lime green is all I wanted.


Femme Fatale Keeper of the Grove

Femme Fatale Keeper of the Grove

Femme Fatale Keeper of the Grove
Femme Fatale Keeper of the Grove

Femme Fatale Keeper of the Grove
Facebook.
Instagram.
Etsy Shop
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Love this! Every time I see a lime green polish I think of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite color is purple, but lime green is a close second. This is a beautiful manicure!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! But please do not post any links in your comment as it will be automatically deleted. If you would like me to look at your site, please E-MAIL me. Thank you!!