Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Broken Nail NOTDs

As the post's title suggests, these were my broken nail NOTDs. I noticed a tear in my middle nail and delicately tried to remove my nail polish so I could patch it, but my nail was like NOPE, and completely ripped off. I did try out a bunch of polishes and STAMPING (woah) while it was broken, so I thought I would share with you. Please don't judge me too hard. It was difficult NOT doing nail art for two weeks, so I tried fun colors.

First, Orly Peaceful Opposition. I never ever would have bought this color. It is just so not me. I won it in an Orly giveaway, and blech to wearing this on its own. I wore one coat of Orly Au Champagne (my favorite white) and one coat Peaceful Opposition. I have to say this was delicate and really grew on me.

Orly Peaceful Opposition
Orly Peaceful Opposition
Orly Peaceful Opposition
Next was Julie G gumdrops in Tangerine Dream. Two easy coats and I noticed it matched my mom's car! LOVE these textured polishes and they even look great on toes!
Julie G Tangerine Dream
Julie G Tangerine Dream with Flash
Julie G Tangerine Dream
Lastly, here's a ridiculous manicure I wore. Two coats of China Glaze Haunting and one coat of Kleancolor Chunky Holo black (should have stopped there). Then I tried my first stamping with Zoya Trixie. It wasn't awful--if anything perhaps too busy? Then I added some nail art glitter accents. Can you say busy?


Kleancolor Chunky Holo Black
Kleancolor Chunky Holo Black
Kleancolor Chunky Holo Black with Stamping
Kleancolor Chunky Holo Black with Stamping
Ok well I have a few other manis that were just too special to plop into this post--but the break grew out a bit, so it doesn't look as awful. Hope you didn't mind looking at my uneven nails!

Facebook.
Instagram.
Etsy Shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! But please do not post any links in your comment as it will be automatically deleted. If you would like me to look at your site, please E-MAIL me. Thank you!!