Monday, February 11, 2013

Valentine's Day Nail Art Spam

I thought I would post some Vday manis from last year that I was inspired by from blogs. Here's the thing: Can't remember which blog is from what, but just realize, these were inspirations. I could probably figure it out with Google, but I'm really short on time! Plus, I'm sure the originals were better. All I remember is that the owl nail art was inspired by Chalkboard Nails and the love birds were inspired by Adventures in Acetone. I just love nail art and thought I'd show you some old, not so great pictures from then! Enjoy :)

Valentine's Day Love Bird Nail Art

Valentine's Day Love Bug Nail Art

Valentine's Day Love Owl Nail Art

Valentine's Day Smooches Nail Art

Facebook.
Instagram: MichaK23
Etsy Shop.



1 comment:

  1. They are all so cute!!! I've been wanting to try the birdies and the owls pretty much forever. Maybe now you'll inspire me to ;-)
    Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! But please do not post any links in your comment as it will be automatically deleted. If you would like me to look at your site, please E-MAIL me. Thank you!!