Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year's Eve's Blingy Bomb

Let's try this again. Blogger wouldn't upload my photos last night.

Here was my festive NYE glitterbomb nails!

I used two very thin coats of China Glaze Icicle, one thin coat of China Glaze Blonde Bombshell. Then on top of that one thin coat of Wet N Wild Tonight's Gonna Be a Good Night (black glitter) and finally finished it with Crowstoes Maxxed Out. Actually, the boyfriend got me my first two Crowstoes for the holidays and I have already worn both and loooooove them. I'll show you Her Goose Got Cooked later this week.

Super blingy. Super festive. I freaking love it.
New Year's Eve's Blingy Bomb
New Year's Eve's Blingy Bomb with flash

New Year's Eve's Blingy Bomb

New Year's Eve's Blingy Bomb

New Year's Eve's Blingy Bomb
New Year's Eve's Blingy Bomb
 See you all next year!

Facebook.
Instagram.
Etsy Shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! But please do not post any links in your comment as it will be automatically deleted. If you would like me to look at your site, please E-MAIL me. Thank you!!