Saturday, December 22, 2012

My Nails All Wrapped Up

More holiday designs! And I'm hoping to squeeze in two to three more. The reason I don't post everyday is because I don't swatch. If I take the time to do nail art, I wear it for a few days!

Anywho, here is something so simple and yet so pretty! I started with a base of Color Club Campfire Red. It is the glowiest red ever. It is a one coater but I did two out of habit. I then swiped on one coat of Victorian Christmas. I actually bought this as a gift, but I loved it so much that I kept it for myself!

After it dried for a few minutes, I drew a line with bows with China Glaze Icicle. Then I went in with a Love & Beauty glitter polish, and put alternating red and green glitters. I really loved this. I sort of want to do another version of these.

Wrapped Gifts Nail Art

Color Club Campfire Red, 2 coats
Wrapped Gifts Nail Art

Wrapped Gifts Nail Art

Wrapped Gifts Nail Art
 Lastly, while wearing this manicure, I decided to trim my nails. They feel weird this short, but which do you prefer?
Wrapped Gifts Nail Art
Facebook.
Instagram. MichaK23
Etsy Shop.

2 comments:

  1. I love this mani! The middle glitter really adds this awesome 3d feel to it!
    Which length I prefer? hmmm... hard to say... While I really like long nails (assuming they don't curve completely LOL) I think in this picture the shorter version looks neater.
    But then, it can be because you just worked on them ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! But please do not post any links in your comment as it will be automatically deleted. If you would like me to look at your site, please E-MAIL me. Thank you!!