Friday, December 7, 2012

Lynnderella When the Moon was a Star

I love my glitter. So much. I never got the other blue Lynns (BBBB or MvD) so I felt a need for one. Even without the shapes, the blue here is deep and gorgeous.

I chose to layer this over one coat of Orly Stone Cold (one of my favorite blues ever. I actually spotted this one at TJ Maxx for $4 last week, so if you missed out on this one, check there!)


One coat spread over with a little bit of dabbing. The small stars came out easily, but as with large glitters, they take a little digging. I don't mind one bit. I also large the medium silver hexes; they stand out amongst the mix and remind me of full moons.

Check out the tiny star on my pinky. I also love that there are silver and gold stars in this one.


Lynnderella When the Moon was a Star

Lynnderella When the Moon was a Star
Lynnderella When the Moon was a Star

Lynnderella When the Moon was a Star
Lynnderella When the Moon was a Star

Facebook.
Instagram: MichaK23
Etsy Shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! But please do not post any links in your comment as it will be automatically deleted. If you would like me to look at your site, please E-MAIL me. Thank you!!