Monday, November 12, 2012

Jade Deja Vu with Model's Own Hot Stuff

Hi there! Today I have one of my Breast Cancer Awareness Manis that I never got to post because of lost power. This one was really simple but made me smile because it was so fun.

I have two coats of Jade Deja Vu, an amazing holographic hot pink polish. No special base or top coat needed. It's amazing. Then I topped it with one coat of Model's Own Hot Stuff, one of the new Mirrorballs polishes. Guys, if you love glitter, you need these. I only bought two from the collection (actually wearing Disco Inferno right now) and seriously, I may need them all. They are so much more complex and gorgeous in person! Hot Stuff has pink microglitter, holographic diamonds and shard, and so many other glitter. Of course, the sun was in and out so my pictures are meh, but trust me, it's gorgeous. I'm not holo obsessed but this Jade was amazing.

I attempted to do a macro at the end. Please don't laugh.


Sunlight


Sunlight

Sunlight


Shade

With flash
Macro. Hopefully you can see the shapes better.

If you have not already, find me on Facebook! I purchased both of these polishes off Ninja Polish, a great e-tailer! Make sure to check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! But please do not post any links in your comment as it will be automatically deleted. If you would like me to look at your site, please E-MAIL me. Thank you!!