Thursday, July 19, 2012

KB Shimmer Shipwreck

This might be my favorite KB Shimmers out of all the ones I own. Shipwreck is in a navy jelly base, and while you certainly could get away with 2-3 coats of this polish alone, I'm a habitual layer-er. It makes removal easier, plus I like how the glitter can change personalities based on the underwear.

I layered 1-1.5 coats of Shipwreck over one coat of Color Club Rev'd Up (an awesome purple. You need it if you are a purple lover). Shipwreck has tiny orange glitter with different hues of green, blue, gold, and purple circular glitter. It is so complex and a million times better in person. I was on vacation when I did this mani, so these pictures really do not show off just how beautiful it is!



Sorry for the tip wear, this was two days later

Have you liked me on Facebook yet?

1 comment:

  1. I have Shipwreck and have yet to wear it! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! But please do not post any links in your comment as it will be automatically deleted. If you would like me to look at your site, please E-MAIL me. Thank you!!